DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES AND PROGRAM OF GOVERNMENT
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) adheres that the Philippines is a republican and democratic state Sovereignty resides in the people and all government authority emanates from them.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) shall assist in the promotion of a just and dynamic social order that will ensure the prosperity of the province and free the people from poverty through policies that provide adequate social services, promote full employment and a rising standard of living.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) affirms the sanctity of family life and the need to protect, respect, uphold and strengthen at all times the family as a basic autonomous social institution.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) pursues the development and advancement of the political, economic, and socio-cultural systems of the Philippines.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) affirms the fundamental obligation of the government to uplift the lives of the poor and the marginalized and provide all citizens with equal opportunity for economic and sustainable advancement.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) affirms the need to give priority to education, science, technology, culture, arts and sports to faster patriotism and nationalism, and encourage participation in government and civic affairs.
- The KATIPUNAN NG KAMALAYANG KAYUMANGGI (KATIPUNAN) recognizes the principle on the separation of church and state and ensures freedom of religion and free exercise of one’s faith.
II. PLATFORM OF GOVERNMENT
As a general objective, the national party shall promulgate laws a, formulate policies, and implement programs which shall strengthen the transformation of political life with a new political perspective wherein the essence of politics is service to the State and to its People.
- Promotion of new political perspective that promotes political enlightenment, political participation, political unity, political continuity and political integrity.
- Protection of the sovereign will and territorial integrity of the State as well as promotion of the common good and general welfare of the Filipinos.
- Attainment of good and righteous governance.
- Poverty reduction program.
- Continuously advocating for the prosecution of politicians and bureaucrats who are involved in fund scams and other forms of corruptions.
- Providing political education and developing new breed of leaders whose primary goal is service to the State and to its people.
- Transformation of institutions of government that has been tainted by graft and corruption.
To foster collaboration and capacity building among various group and institutions through coalition building and maintenance activities for the common good and welfare of all Filipino citizens.
IV: PROGRAM OF GOVERNMENT
- GOOD GOVERNANCE
Fight graft and corruption by promoting transparency, stressing social responsibility and accountability and prosecuting official who are guilty of graft and corruption.
- MAXIMUM PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT
The KATIPUNAN party believes that expanding the opportunities and access of the citizens to higher quality education can improve the lives of the people and help attain sustainable development of the entire nation.
- PEACE AND ORDER
The KATIPUNAN party shall promote honest leadership by example and implement measures such as the retaining of law enforces, the establishment of humane treatment to soldiers and the police, internal housekeeping and community policing.
TRANSITION PLATFORM AND PROGRAM OF ACTION
I. SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS AND POLITICAL READING
- The Nation is in a State of Moral Convolution.
- The Political System In General and The Electoral Process In Particular Has Failed As A Stand Alone Platform To Resolve This Morally Convoluted Situation.
- The Situation Requires Strategic Innovative Interventions By Way of New Inputs, Processes And Desired Outputs.
II. IMMEDIATE PROGRAM OF ACTION
- Put the Government on Auto-Pilot. This means that we will depend on the Civil Service Professionals, particularly the Undersecretaries with security of tenure, to run their respective departments based on on-going beneficial programs and improvisations that they intend to introduce.
- Set into motion an attrition and professionalization program in the bureaucracy in the frame of a Transition Plan Toward A Shift to ‘Federalism’.
- Recruit, Train and Prepare A Cabinet that can preside over the Transition Process As ‘A Change Management Team’ and eventually operate as the ‘Technocracy’ of the Federal Government.
- Push for A Political-Economic Social Legislative Agenda:
- Politically – Lobby for Passing A Law Calling and Convening A Constitutional Convention.
- Economically – Focus On Basic Subsidiarity Planned Production and Strategize Public-Private-People Empowered ‘Production Initiatives’.
- Socially – Generate Jobs, Jobs, Jobs and an Integrated Health and Education Program, with focus on Science and Technology.
III. INTERMEDIATE PLAN OF ACTION
- Undertake the Change Management Process Pursuant to the Approved and Ratified Federal Constitution.
- Implement The Transition Plan crafted by our Cabinet Technocracy.
- Focus on Multi-Level, Multi-Sectoral Development Initiatives.
- Create Conditions for A Peaceful Transfer of Power Under The New Federal Constitution.
IV: STRATEGIC GOVERNANCE
- Party Led Government Program of Work and Operations As Defined By A Legislative Agenda. (i.e. Food, Energy, Jobs, Health and Education, Re-Engineering, Social Integration, Foreign Policy, Security).
- Continuing Acculturization, Mindsetting and Paradigm Shifts, Discipline Exercises and Spiritual Formation.